Maggie loved playing with the rings, although she’s got a lot of practicing to do on aiming and the toss part! As a mom, I loved that the ring toss was a great way to work on her hand/eye coordination skills. I always enjoy finding toys that are great therapy tools! In addition to Maggie having fun with Splat, it’s going to be a great tool in the future for Molly!
- Splat is a BpA-free product!
- The fun, modern look and bright colors.
- It’s affordable!
- Great tool for strengthening hand/eye coordination.
- Maggie’s tossing skills! :)
- Tough to find any other dislikes, it’s a great product!
Overall, this toy was a lot of fun! On the Carrie with Children scale of approval, the Boon Splat ring toss gets an A. I plan on passing information along to Molly’s therapists about these great products, maybe other special needs kids in the program will find them beneficial (and fun) too. I’m also happy to learn that 10% of Boon’s profits are donated to children’s charities!