Today’s the day I’ve been preparing and thinking about for months! I’m hitting the road for South Florida and the SheCon’11 conference! I’m excited to meet new people, enjoy some “me time” and soak up a ton of blogging knowledge. (And yes, I’ll share my blogging notes with you!) Yesterday, the awesome folks of General Motors Southeast delivered a beautiful 2011 Buick Enclave to my driveway and as your probably reading this post, I’m cruising down the Interstate in style!
Last night, I sat in my driveway for over an hour checking out all the fancy options the Buick Enclave has to offer….and let me tell you, there are a lot! The model I’m driving is a CXL-2 Enclave in cocoa metallic, a stunning shade of chocolate brown.
Here’s a sampling of the great features -
- Voice and touch-screen navigation system – Perfect for me since once I get to South Florida, I have no idea where I’m going!
- OnStar HandsFree Calling/Crisis Assistance - As a mom, this feature makes me feel safe!
- Built-in DVD player with noise cancelling headphones - Every mom dreams of peace and quiet on road trips.
- Memory driver seat settings – I can’t stand for someone to adjust my seat. With memory settings, it’s the same every time.
- Rearview camera settings – No need to worry if you are going to hit something backing up, just check out the in-dash camera!
- Tri-zone climate control - Everyone can set their own temperature and air flow.
- Seven passenger seating - Plenty of room to stretch out with three rows of seating!
- Two sunroofs - You know I’ll be cruising with both open!
So, if you happen to be driving down Interstate 95 in Florida today…be sure and wave, I’ll be the cute mom riding solo in this fancy Buick Enclave! Follow the hashtag #BuickEnclave or follow me on Twitter for updates of my journey!
And stay tuned next week, I’m going to put the Enclave to the ultimate mom test with two carseats!
**I’m attending SheCon’11 courtesy of my title sponsor, Firehouse Subs. I’ll be driving to the conference in a 2011 Buick Enclave, courtesy of General Motors Southeast. And while this is a sponsored post, thoughts and opinions here are 100% my own.**