Recipe: Ham and Cheese Quiche
I love breakfast ….and not just in the morning. I’ve been making quiches for years – some days I have it for breakfast and other times lunch. Quiche and salad makes a great lunch!
What I especially love about quiches is the options are endless! I prefer ham and cheese, other great combinations include mozzarella/spinach, mushroom/shallots or even tomato/bacon. It’s always something new. They all sound delicious!
Check out this recipe for the ham and cheese quiche I made for lunch today.
What’s your favorite type of quiche?
- Unbaked pie crust
- Three eggs (or 3/4 cup egg beaters)
- 3/4 cup of milk
- One cup chopped, cooked ham
- One cup of shredded cheddar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Beat eggs with milk in small bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add ham and cheese to egg mixture.
- Pour ingredients into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
I like to add some chopped green onions to my quiches. It gives it an extra bit of flavor and some added color too!