Big news from the folks at Microsoft- SkyDrive is now OneDrive! It’s the same look with added capabilities, making it easier for you to have access to documents from any device.
I’ve been using OneDrive to share images for quite awhile now. It comes in handy for my family and friends that aren’t on Facebook (yes, those type of people exsist). Now, they never have to miss a cute picture or two of my girls. OneDrive is also a great way to backup your files, so you never have to worry about losing them – they live in the cloud!
Check out the fun stats below… I just recently backed up all of my stuff – images, documents, everything! So thankfully, I don’t fit in that category, but I’d definitely rather give up the Internet for a month than lose everything. Watch the OneDrive video, learn more about the storage giveaway and check out some interesting stats!
- According to a recent survey by OneDrive and YouGov, fifty percent of U.S. adults would rather give up the Internet for a month than lose their photos, videos and documents.
- According to a Harris Poll, more than two-thirds of people aren’t backing up their stuff.
- On average, 51% percent of people who share photos with friends or family do so at least once a month.
- 61% of younger generations between the ages of 18-34 use mobile phones as their primary tool for taking photos.
- Two-thirds (66%) would give up a social activity or a guilty pleasure if it meant getting all their content back immediately if their computer’s hard drive crashed.
How do you use OneDrive?
**I am a member of the Windows Champions blogger program. As part of this arrangement, I am loaned products over the course of year and have the opportunity to learn about Windows and Microsoft products. I’m also excited to share information with you.**