The BobbleRoos site, features a wide variety of fabric prints, I had a tough time picking a favorite – so many cute ones! We received the Bugs on Pink, 100% flannel toddler pillow and blanket to review and Maggie instantly fell in love with it. I thought we’d have a tough time getting her to use it, but at naptime – she snuggled right up with it in her bed.
I was extremely impressed in the quality of the fabric and I’ve already washed it three times (long story) and it’s very durable. The blanket was large enough to tuck into the mattress too! BobbleRoos also offers personalization for an additional cost and I thought the stitching was beautiful on our pillow. I was a little concerned that the 100% flannel material would be too heavy, but it’s lightweight and not overwhelming.
A few fun facts about BobbleRoos
- Pillows are lightly filled with 100% non-allergenic polyester fiberfill
- Three different fabric types – 100% cotton flannel, 320 thread count cotton, percale cottons and satin pillowcases
- Large variety of twins/triplets gifts
- Blankets are available in two sizes – standard (36″ x 44″) and toddler size (supersize – 60″ x 44″)
Be sure and check out the BobbleRoos blog for some great tips on introducing a toddler pillow, too!
For Additional entries: Do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment below for each entry.
- Like BobbleRoos on Facebook for great parenting tips and the latest information!
- Follow BobbleRoos on Twitter
- Like Carrie with Children on Facebook!
- Follow my site via Google Friend Connect or RSS feed!
- Follow Carrie with Children on Twitter!
- Post a tweet about this giveaway with a link back.. Copy and paste “#Win a $25 gift certificate to @BobbleRoos via @CarrieWChildren http://ow.ly/3ERqA #giveaway” (you can do this once a day!)
A winner will be chosen at random using Random.org. The winner will be notified via email. If the prize is not claimed by Wednesday, January 26 another winner will be selected.
**I was provided a toddler pillow and blanket at no cost for the purpose of this review/giveaway. All opinions here are my own and not influenced by others.**