A few weeks ago, after a lot of rearranging and cleaning out – I became the proud owner of my very own workspace/desk. It’s been years since I’ve had a place to call my own and spread out. When the folks at Avery Organization of Moms heard about my new space, they graciously sent over a starter kit to help me get settled in and organized.
I’ve been busy the last few days trying to make sense of our filing cabinet and organizing our important paperwork, bills and receipts. The Avery labels have been great! I’ve made each of the girls their own folder in the cabinet, maybe that way we can keep things separated a little neater.
And call me old school, but I still love snail mail. I love sending cards and notes to friends and loved ones. The Avery easy peel address labels and return address labels are great for personalizing my envelopes. The Avery Wizard makes it simple to coordinate printing the labels correctly too! What’s not to love?!
Here are some great ways to incorporate Avery products into your every day routine and stay organized!
- Make customized address labels.
- Mailing labels are simple thanks to mail merging with the Avery Wizard.
- Use Avery postcards or business cards to make flash cards for school subjects.
- Make nametags for your next school meeting with the Avery Hanging Name Badges.
- Tackle that messy filing cabinet with Avery Label Pads.
Did you know that Avery is also a participating partner in the Box Tops for Education campaign? The nationwide fundraising program helps America’s schools get the supplies they need and I’m always looking for products that allow me to give back to the community. Kudos to Avery for supporting this cause!
ONE lucky winner will receive The Organization of Moms Starter Kit Prize Pack! The pack includes –
- The cutest Organization of Moms tote bag
- An Avery/Organization of Moms binder filled with great organizing tips
- Avery TrueBlock Shipping Labels
- Avery Address Labels
- Avery NoteTabs
- Avery Label Pads
- Like Carrie with Children on Facebook!
- Follow my site via Google Friend Connect, RSS feed or via E-mail!
- Follow Carrie with Children on Twitter!
- Post a tweet about this giveaway with a link back. Just click on the Tweet button below. Be sure and leave a separate comment with your tweet. (you can do this ONCE a day!)
This giveaway will end Tuesday, May 24th at 5:00PM EST. Good luck!
This giveaway is open to US residents only. A winner will be chosen at random using a WordPress plugin and notified via email.
**I was provided this item at no cost for the purpose of this review/giveaway. All opinions here are my own and not influenced by others.**