A few weeks ago I got an exclusive sneak peak of the Custom Path feature. I was excited to see so many new features added making it easier to customize my photobook just the way I want! (Wanna win your own 8×8 Custom Path photobook? Keep reading!)
What’s new with the Custom Path photobooks? Check out these fun features….
- An updated design library with new backgrounds, layouts and embellishments.
- Upload images directly to Shutterfly from your Facebook account! (My favorite feature!)
- Smart Autofill Feature allows pictures to be arranged in the order they were taken! (It’s super easy!)
- Idea pages are pre-designed page templates that allow personalization.
- Photos can now be used as backgrounds!
- New photobook covers like the faux lizard hard cover, the cloth hard cover and a leather hard cover.
Check out this great to see first-hand how easy it is to customize your photobook with Shutterfly Custom Path.
ONE lucky winner will receive a gift code to create their own 20-page 8×8 Shutterfly Custom Path photobook with free shipping!
- Like Carrie with Children on Facebook!
- Follow my site via Google Friend Connect, RSS feed or via E-mail!
- Follow Carrie with Children on Twitter!
- Post a tweet about this giveaway with a link back. Just click on the Tweet button below. Be sure and leave a separate comment with your tweet. (you can do this ONCE a day!)
This giveaway will end Monday, May 23 at 5:00PM EST. Good luck!
A winner will be chosen at random using a WordPress plugin and notified via email.
**For the purpose of this review/giveaway, I was provided a complimentary 8×8 Shutterfly Custom Path photobook. All opinions here are my own and not influenced by others.**