Just in time for the Back to School excitement, now through August 2nd when you buy any two participating General Mills Box Top items you can earn an extra five Box Tops for your favorite school!
Even though my girls aren’t old enough for school, doesn’t mean I can’t support local schools in my community. I save my Box Tops and give them to our neighbors to donate to their school! Maggie loves Toaster Strudels for breakfast in the morning and we’ve always got Green Giant veggies in our freezer too. So, we usually end up with quite a few Box Tops each month.
Be sure to check your Winn-Dixie ad for details about additional bonus Box Top offers that kicks off August 3rd. Stay up to date with the Box Tops for Education Program and how you can help contribute to your school. Become a fan of the Box Tops for Education Facebook page and follow Box Tops for Education on Twitter for all the latest news.
ONE lucky winner will receive a $25 Winn-Dixie gift card!
For Additional entries: Do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment below for each entry.
- Leave a comment telling me what you’d buy with a $25 Winn-Dixie gift card.
- Like Carrie with Children on Facebook.
- Follow my site via Google Friend Connect, RSS feed or via E-mail.
- Follow Carrie with Children on Twitter.
- Post a tweet about this giveaway with a link back. Just click on the Tweet button below. Be sure and leave a separate comment with your tweet. (you can do this ONCE a day!)
This giveaway will end Monday, August 8th at 5:00PM EST. Good luck!
This giveaway is open to US residents only. A winner will be chosen at random using a WordPress plugin and notified via email.
** The Winn-Dixie gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All opinions here are my own and not influenced by others.**