As a stay at home mom, my girls go everywhere I go. Errands, doctor appointments and lunch dates – we stick together! With that said, their safety is my main priority each time I get behind the wheel of the car.
It’s always comforting knowing that Allstate’s Good Hands Roadside Assistance program is available. This new service provides 24/7 assistance in case of emergency. How’s that for comfort while cruising the Interstates? Here’s some details on this latest service.
- You do not need to have Allstate insurance to use this service
- Only pay when you use it, there are no monthly fees
- Pre-registering for Good Hands Roadside Assistance provides faster service at time of need on the road
- Those that pre-register also receive a welcome kit containing a wallet card, key fob and window cling with the phone number for roadside help
- You can have a total of 5 drivers on your account
Interested in signing up for the program? Register below to receive your welcome kit and take advantage of the service when *you* need it! It’s free to join!
Safety is important to me, along with making sure everyone is comfortable during the trip! Some of the things on my list include
- I’m a bit obsessive making sure their car seats are secure. Check and then double check safety belts!
- Do you have the capabilities for hands-free phone? If so, take advantage of it! Or even better…just wait until you reach your destination to talk on the phone.
- Keep your eyes on the road – not your children. It’s easy to get distracted while driving,
- Pack everything you think you might need….and more! Never know when someone is going to be hungry or need a change of clothes!
- If I know I have a longer drive, I try and schedule it during nap time. My girls are usually good about sleeping in the car – especially Molly!
No matter if it’s just a quick trip to the store, somewhere across town or out of state, my girls safety is always my biggest concern. It’s a great feeling to know that if something does happen – we’ve got Allstate’s Good Hands Roadside Assistance there to help us!
What type of things do you do to keep your children occupied and safe during car rides? Do you have any special safety tips you’d like to share?
** This is a sponsored post, courtesy of AllState. The thoughts and opinions here are 100% my own and not influenced by others. **