Four things in my handbag diaper bag:
2. Cute disposable Elmo placemats
3. A few books for Maggie to “read”
4. Tons of diapers!
Four things in/on my desk:
Um…I’m a weirdo and don’t have a desk..so I’ll just use the kitchen counter instead!
2. My coupon book – I never leave home without it!
3. A few toy catalogs!
4. A big, huge snack basket
Four things in my bedroom:
1. Dirty clothes! 🙂
3. A very uncomfortable pillow (mine)
4. Large stack of People magazines that I need to read
Four things I’ve always wanted to do (but haven’t tried yet):
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Take the behind the scenes “Keys to the Kingdom” tour at Disney World
4. Win the lottery! 🙂
1. My babies
2. My cute husband
3. Mountain Dew
4. Football season
Four songs I cannot get out of my head:
1. It Won’t Be Like This For Long – Darius Rucker
2. Only Prettier – Miranda Lambert
3. It’s Time to Eat – DJ Lance and Yo Gabba Gabba
4. Rug Time – Sid the Science Kid (PBS show). I go to bed every night singing it.
1. I was a dancer for almost 16 years
2. I hate feet. Really hate them.
3. I have no sense of fashion – and I’m okay with it.
4. I love useless facts.