When I think about holidays and baking, I instantly think of Wilton Cakes. They offer quality products, sure to make even the most novice baker look like a superstar!
So when Wilton recently offered me the opportunity to try my hand at decorating Easter cupcakes – I couldn’t resist! I’ll admit the first thing I did was call my sister and ask her to help me. She’s got all the artistic ability in this family.
After a few trial and errors with the fancy baking pan…we successfully had cupcakes ready and we were ready to decorate!
Wanna see more of our Wilton cupcake creations? Check out the pictures on my Facebook page!
With three, different sets of sugary sprinkles to choose from, a cute bunny complete with a cotton tail and a nest made of icing complete with jelly beans – we had more than enough to make us look like cupcake decorating professionals! For some of our larger cupcakes we used the pink eyelet baking cups – they turned out perfectly. (Am I the only one who gets nervous using baking cups in the oven?
At the end of our adventure, I packed up a few treat boxes with cupcakes for my sister and nieces. (Always good to send toddlers home with sugar, right?!) My sister and I both agreed that we felt more confident in our decorating abilities thanks to the great Wilton products. Wanna test your cupcake decorating abilities?
ONE lucky winner will receive a Wilton Easter Prize Pack to create their own tasty treats! The pack includes –
- Springtime Cupcake Pan ($11.99)
- Hop N’ Tweet Medium Treat Boxes ($5.29)
- Bunny Tail Fun Pix ($2.49)
- Hop N’ Tweet Doilies($2.99)
- Bunny Silhouette Icing Decorations ($2.29)
- Colorful Basket Cupcake Wraps ($3.99)
- Easter Sprinkle Set($3.99)
- Pink Flower Eyelet Baking Cup($3.99)
- Nest with Jelly Beans Royal Icing Decorations ($5.99)
- Like Carrie with Children on Facebook!
- Follow my site via Google Friend Connect, RSS feed or via E-mail!
- Follow Carrie with Children on Twitter!
- Post a tweet about this giveaway with a link back. Just click on the Tweet button below. Be sure and leave a separate comment with your tweet. (you can do this ONCE a day!)
This giveaway will end Friday, April 29 at 9:00PM EST. Good luck!
This giveaway is open to US residents only. A winner will be chosen at random using a WordPress plugin and notified via email.
**I was provided this item at no cost for the purpose of this review/giveaway. All opinions here are my own and not influenced by others.**