I’m an organizer and when it comes to my kitchen, everything has its own “assigned” place. I’m a big fan of the Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids, we use the plastic containers on a regular basis. I was thrilled when I discovered that Rubbermaid recently introduced the Glass Easy Find Lids set.
We always seem to have leftovers and I’m afraid to reheat in plastic containers in the microwave. The new glass Easy Find Lids set is microwave and oven safe! I was really impressed with the strength in the lids. Maggie loves fresh fruit and these containers are great for locking in the freshness.
Sold as an eight-piece set (four dishes and matching lids), these storage containers are great for those who don’t have a lot of cabinet space. The interlocking lids helps keep me organized and neat! They are a welcome addition to my kitchen!
Some fun facts about these new Rubbermaid glass food storage containers –
- Built-in gaskets create a leak proof seal to keep food fresh (It’s a strong seal…very air-tight!)
- Freezer and microwave safe (Perfect for OAMC aka once a month cooking and reheating leftovers)
- Space savers – the lids snap to the bottom the dishes!
- Dishwasher safe (Hooray for one less dish to wash!)
- Oven safe up to 425 degrees (Made with tempered glass)
Interested in buying these great Rubbermaid containers? Look for them online at Rubbermaid.com, Target, WalMart and local grocery stores.
ONE lucky winner will receive their own eight-piece Rubbermaid glass containers Easy Find Lids set.
- Follow Rubbermaid on Twitter!
- Subscribe to this site via Google Friend Connect, RSS feed or via E-mail!
- Follow Carrie with Children on Twitter!
- Post a tweet about this giveaway with a link back. Just click on the Tweet button below. Be sure and leave a separate comment with your tweet. (you can do this ONCE a day!)
This giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only. A winner will be chosen at random using a WordPress plugin and notified via email.
**I was provided this item at no cost for the purpose of this review/giveaway. All opinions here are my own and not influenced by others.**